Monday, July 5, 2010

East Coast Girls are Hip



I have returned, tanned and refreshed, to the east coast from the lovely island of Oahu. And I had a fantastic time with my family celebrating my grandfather's 75 birthday! We did so much, much of it was touristy, which I usually dislike, but it was really a once in a lifetime opportunity, so why not spend some time with the masses, doing what the tourists do. But I will give you a few of the highlights from the trip.



The view from our resort.



Little Sister (L) and Me in Waikiki.



Girl Cousins



PINEAPPLES!!! They're my favorite.



Case in point.



One of my favorite parts of the trip was visiting Pearl Harbor. (This was taken from inside the USS Arizona Memorial)



Little Sister and Me after the dinner cruise around Waikiki.



Obligatory Luau...Sooooo much funnnnn!!!

So that was my time in Hawaii, I don't know if I would ever go back, but it is fabulous to say I've been there.






No comments:

Post a Comment