Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Be my pretty baby

Often times when I get bored, which tends to happen a lot at school or while working, I do as most people do and think of things to keep my mind occupied. Today at work, which was great until my little girl who I nanny crashed after maybe just a little too much time at the playground. So while she slept on my lap, and I half-watched my millionth episode of The Wiggles, I let my mind wander. From lists of crafts supplies I need to get, to laundry that needs to be done, and then finally to my all time favorite boredom saver; baby names. Now let me say, at the ripe old age of 19 I have absolutely no immediate plans, i.e. the next 6 years, to become a mother. But like so many other girls, I have the lists all ready. Its quirky, and most people probably would never admit to doing this even once, let alone often when they are bored. But what can I say, I love to plan things, and a girl can always dream right?

So now I will leave you with this, if my odd little game hasn't entertained you enough already..

My List of 3's

3 Names I go by:

1. Katie
2. Katelyn
3. Partner in Crime/Roomie Rooms

3 Places I Have Been ( recently)

1. Baltimore, MD (duh)
2. Philadelphia, PA
3. Ko Olina, HI

3 Jobs I've Had

1. Nanny
2. Doctor's Office Assistant
3. Maryland State Assembly Page (it might have only been two weeks, but I got paid and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life)

3 Favorite Drinks

1. Diet Cherry Pepsi
2. Lemonade
3. Margaritas

3 TV Shows I watch

1. Glee
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager (yes, I know..but its just so bad its good)

3 Places I Would Like To Visit

1. Paris
2. London
3. Germany

3 Retro TV shows I Watch

1. Boy Meets World (I LOVEDDDD THIS SHOW!!!)
2. The West Wing (I think that's where it all started)
3. The OC (does that count?)

3 Favorite Dishes

1. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (made by my vegan mother only once a year for my birthday)
2. Steamed Crabs
3. Anything with Asparagus really

3 Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Moving into the sorority house in a short 38 days
2. Getting my little <3
3. Helping my baby sister get all ready to go off to college


-kSc

No comments:

Post a Comment