Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crafty Little Girl

As this summer has been spent doing what seems like a whole lot of nothing, except now I get paid to do nothing by a pool with an adorable six year old. But something I have been doing is crafting, and I wanted to share it with all. And you should expect many many more, because soon I will be making my little gifts. So without further ado, here are my creations:



Coozies!! For my best friends and myself!




My beautiful headband, which I am very proud of, but it was so worth the multiple burns from my handy dandy glue gun. I'm disappointed that in the picture it looks blue, when it is a glorious shade of Baltimore Ravens purple.

I'm looking for more craft ideas, especially ones for room decorations for my big move into PARADISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment