Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Daily Grind

I haven't written in a while because there is really nothing to write about. My days and weeks have started to run together, the way that it always seems to happen about this time during the summer. I work every week day, and then spend the weekends in Philadelphia. If you were to ask me the date, I would probably laugh at you. I haven't known the date since July 4th, which is only because that was the day I got on a plane home from Hawaii.

But don't get me wrong, I adore my little girl who I nanny, and I do love my job. And my weekends with my sisters are incredible, but on Sunday, or Monday mornings sometimes, its becoming increasingly more difficult to return back to Baltimore. But now there are just 32 days, (maybe less), until I return for good to Philly to be with my sisters and best friends. And just 29 days until my baby sister goes off to college. So now all of my free time will be spent with her, teaching her my ways, and reliving the past 18 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment