Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Charity

Who doesn't like being philanthropic? If your answer was no one you would be correctomundo! I'm coming to the final weeks and stages of preparation for the event for which I am chair for Phi Sig. Its our annual Dance A Thon to support Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and I'm excited and scared at the same time. Its such a large event, and its been so succesful in the past that there is a lot of pressure. But at the same time, I am excited to see the finished product of my many many months of work. I will keep everyone posted on how it all turns out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I am philanthropy chair of my chapter, so I know the pressure. I know everything will be great! Please update with how it goes!

    Love,
    Helen
    www.pocketfullofsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete