Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thats why they call them crushes..

Molly Ringwald movies..oh how you know the pains of being a teenage girl.

I must begin this post by saying that I try my hardest to be a positive person. And I try to reflect that lifestyle choice in my blog. But sometimes it just gets hard...

At 19 years old, I find myself in a very difficult place. I was lucky enough when I was a little younger to find an incredible guy who I loved dearly. But we were young, and strong willed, and I wasn't willing to give up my dreams to be with him. Now about a year and a half after the demise of my two year relationship, I am so unlucky with love.

Since being at school I have had my fair share of boys, flings, crushes, etc, but nothing to show for it. And my most recent crush, well lets say finding out they have a girlfriend on facebook, after 4 long months of friendship and more, well that just hurts. But I do have to say, I have made some great friends, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. And sometimes you just have to learn for the broken hearts and missed connections.

I don't really know where I am going with this, but I do know that I'm over the way everything has been going. So when I return to school in a short 13 days, I will be my happy positive self, and always be on the look out for my next crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment