Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And Time Goes by So Slowly..

Oh where do I begin? My summer in Baltimore is quite boring, due to my lack of employment and my friends all being in far off lands, like Philadelphia and Connecticut. So to keep myself occupied I have baked about 5 dozen, give or take, chocolate chip cookies. And might I add they are getting better by the batch. But tomorrow I am embarking on what I hope will be an epic crafting spree. I have so many ideas just bouncing around in my head, and luckily due to many years in Girl Scouts (I know, I know) I have a basement full of craft supplies. PLUS, come fall, I will be (hopefully) getting a little!!!! And any little of mine must be spoiled to the max with preppy crafts made with love. Here are a few of my ideas:

Koozies!!



Maybe something like this:



And so many more!!

P.S...The title is from one of my all time favorite songs. I think this is what I want my first dance at my wedding to be to. So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment