Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

I just want to say thank you to one of my wonderful friends for reminding me every so often to return to this, my little corner of the universe. I have failed at blogging, and while part of me is sad about that, a larger part is happy because of why I have failed. When we last met, I was a very unhappy camper. I had had my heart pretty thoroughly broken by a boy, and then stomped on my one of my sisters. But fast forward today, and I am very happy. I have made some pretty serious life decisions, I've grown up, and I'm totally 100% happy as a clam. The most important thing that has changed as of recently is that I am no longer looking at a life in politics or law. Now, my aspirations are leading me to the path of medicine. Which of course means my first thee years of school were fun but fairly irrelevent now. But I know in my heart of hearts this is where I belong and the best way for me to give back to the world.

Looking forward, I am now searching for my first big girl house, meaning in the city of Philadelphia and not at school. I am also searching for a summer job, but really who isn't? And while summer is not my favorite season, I am very much looking forward to this summer being surrounded by my friends and embracing the life I have 100% made for myself.


P.S. For those inquiring minds, the aforementioned boy who broke my heart, well, he happens to be quite good with an apology, and I seem to find myself with him again and more in love than ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment