Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oh the be young and in like..

I feel like I'm always apologizing for never writing, but once again I must say I'm sorry. I really thought once I was back at school I would be able to write all the time, and I would have things to write about too. And this assumption was very true with the latter, but I have not had the time to even stop and breathe, let alone blog.

As this is the beginning of yet another school year I find myself meeting all kinds of new people. Specifically, lovely young men. More specifically, one particular lovely young man. I won't go into detail because you never want to jinx things, but this has been one fabulous week, and I'm so excited.

But in other news, there are now only 19 days until I can publicly acknowledge and be a part of my sorority again. And I'm seriously counting down the minutes until then. Just to let you all know, I'm participating in sorority recruitment not as a member of my organization but as a Rho Gamma, which means I assist the potential new members go through recruitment and make the decision that is best for them. And a major part of that is the the potential new members cannot know what organization the Rho Gammas are in until they accept their bids. SOOO if any girl is out there thinking about going out for sorority recruitment I would say absolutely try it, it is the experience of a lifetime, and even if you find out its not for you, you can at least say you tried, and that is what's important!

No comments:

Post a Comment