Monday, September 13, 2010

In an effort of procrastination

It is only the third week of school, and already I'm putting off my work.

Not really. Maybe kind of. But there are some really important things in life that must be done. Like watching my beloved Ravens on MNF with my best friend/roommate. As well as persuading her to create a blog. Because that is what the world truly needs, another blog, especially one from my best friend who is quite honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. We have this plan to party with Chelsea Handler; I'm not quite sure what that has to do with best friend being funny, but its a solid plan.

So world, I'm sorry to report that life has been fairly boring. Just school, being an undercover sorority ninja, and the new boy. The end.

Luckily, only 11 very short days until I can publicly be friends with my sisterssss!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your sweet comment! you're so right, i cannot wait to take a little!!

    ReplyDelete